Spent Earth Extraction PlantsOur range of products include batch extractor for solvent extraction plant.
Approx. Price: Rs 5 Lakh / PieceGet Latest Price
|Capacity||More Than 500 kg|
|Brand||Supertechno engineers and consultant's|
|Usage/Application||Batch extarctor for spent esrth oil recovery|
|Length-3000-3500/ diameter -1500-2000mm||Weight-3000kgs to 4500kgs|
- Solvent Extraction Equipment is used for extraction of oil from seeds, cakes, or oil-bearing material using a Solvent.
- Usually Hexane, a petroleum by-product, is used as a solvent.
- Solvent Extraction is carried out regularly in the laboratory by the chemists as a standard purification procedure in organic synthesis.
- In analytical separations, certain solvents preferentially remove one or more constituents from a solution quantitatively.
- Batch extractions of this sort, on a small scale, are usually done by separator funnels, where the mechanical agitation is supplied by handshaking of the pipe.
- A technique, also called liquid extraction, for separating the components of a liquid solution.
- This technique depends upon the selective dissolving of one or more constituents of the solution into a suitable immiscible liquid solvent.