Settling VesselPioneers in the industry, we offer ss misscela tank for solvent extraction plant from India.
Approx. Price: Rs 7 Lakh / PieceGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||2 Piece|
|Usage/Application||Pharmaceutical / Chemical Industry|
|Capacity||10 ton-50 ton per batch|
|Max Design Pressure||10 KGS|
- Solvent Extraction Equipment is used for extraction of oil from seeds, cakes, or oil-bearing material using a Solvent.
- Usually Hexane, a petroleum by-product, is used as a solvent.
- Solvent Extraction is carried out regularly in the laboratory by the chemists as a standard purification procedure in organic synthesis.
- In analytical separations, certain solvents preferentially remove one or more constituents from a solution quantitatively.
- Batch extractions of this sort, on a small scale, are usually done by separator funnels, where the mechanical agitation is supplied by handshaking of the pipe.
- A technique, also called liquid extraction, for separating the components of a liquid solution.
- This technique depends upon the selective dissolving of one or more constituents of the solution into a suitable immiscible liquid solvent.